17 July 2012

We're back...

Finally back home, after almost 2 weeks away visiting my husband's family in the South of France.
I have so much to share!..
Hugo turned 1 while we were in France... my oh my how time flies... my little angel baby is a little boy now.

Well to say that the little Munchkin was totally indulged would be an understatement...He was spoilt rotten!  It was wonderful for him to be surrounded by so many people who love him... his grandparents, Aunt and Uncle, older cousins, special friends who came from Belgium as well as his God Mum, who came over from the UK.

We arrived back home on Friday, after a very long trip by road and ferry. I had to immediately put my party organizer hat on and get cracking with the plans for Hugo's 1st Birthday Circus party, which we celebrated at home on Sunday.


A fantastic time was had by all, especially Hugo! Here is a little taster of the birthday boy in his party hat...



Loads more photos and details to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment